[at-l] Zip stove - questions

"..."How many of those on the list have actually completed a thruhike with a Zip
stove?" asks Jim &/or Ginny.

 First we need to define what qualifies as "completed a thru hike." I started at
 Springer and finished on Katahdin. I walked at least 2,000 miles, maybe more. I
 didn't keep track. I didn't see all the white blazes. I saw a lot of side
 trails and loop trails, climbed a lot of summits off the trail in the south,
 and traversed a few valley trails and took in all the scenic overlooks.

 But there is still 60 miles in Pennsylvania and a bit of Vermont I still hope
 to see some day.

 Whatever it was I did, I did with a Zip Stove -- plus a lot of miles before and
 since. I sometimes carry a whisperlite for short winter trips. Otherwise all my
 backpacking is with a Zip. And if I manage to do the trail again some day it
 will be with my Zip.

 Weary