[at-l] Life's little surprises.

 n> Hypothetically ....
> If you were laid off from your job next week, would
> you be responsible and
> immediately find a job, or, would you do a lot of
> hiking and maybe even a thru???

As conservative and risk-averse that I am, I'm sure I
would immediately seek employment, composing and
sending out resumes, stating what a loyal and
consciencious employee I have been, searching all the
job websites, making a few phone calls to recruiters,
watching the ol' thru-hiking budget, doing a pack
explosion to see what I have available...

Wait...what was the question again?

Datto