[at-l] A few thoughts..

Datto said:

>>...deliberately hike in a downpour over a
>>known upcoming wet weekend this winter while wearing
>>your loaded backpack and the boots you plan to wear ...

Hmmm... I must be doing something wrong... *ALL* of my hikes are like this!!

:-)

Seriously,  I don't mind hiking in the rain as long as I don't get cold.
When I get cold then hiking gets miserable (and it really does get cold in
August - even in Georgia)!  And I don't like hail either...  ouch!

Charles