[at-l] TripleCrownOneYear

I talked to TeamTripleCrown this morning and those guys are moving right
along.  They were headed to the AllYouCanEat at the CountryCookin' in
Cloverdale, VA.  They did 28 miles yesterday and said it was COLD with only a
little snow.

I had to ask about Rusty's, since they were scheduled to stay there and said
they had passed the Hollow and didn't bother stopping there. Fiddlehead
didn't know what happened and was relieved he missed any brouhaha.  I think
they spent NY's in Lynchburg.

He seemed most concerned with the weather in the Smokies and if there's any
or how much snow they have.  Anyone been up there lately?  I believe that
Newfound Gap is closed on the western side for repairs.  Anyone know how
quickly they clear the road to the Gap from Cherokee or if they'll bother
since it's not open all the way?

More people are signing on to TeamTripleCrown and Fiddlehead ask me if I'd
like to hike?  Twenty-eight mile days were never that appealing to me and I'd
hate to lose any of the internal food bag I've been carefully tending just
yet, but I do plan on doing some miles.

Hey, maybe I'll be able to attend the GARUCK afterall.  } :->

Although it hasn't been updated recently, you may want to check out their
website.  Be sure to click around, there's lots of good stuff there, the pics
are great and fictional stories may be true!

www.triplecrownoneyear.com

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html