[at-l] Ruck room

Well, pfui!! My reserved room for the GA Ruck has just been unreserved by the
park. "We have a large group coming in and we got confused, " they said. Sigh.

So, we do have a double for Friday night if anyone needs a place and would
like to share, but will have to move out on Saturday.

I was given the numbers of Forest Hills and Gold Creek, which are apparently
the closest places at 7-8 miles away. Anyone know anything about either?
Vcat