[at-l] Stoves - weight

"... Total stove (whisperlite) system with fuel, stuff sacks and wind screen:
approx 28 oz. or 1.75 lbs average."

  Total stove (Zip) stuff sack and battery: 17 ounces or 1.06 pounds.

  I rarely carry digital scales while hiking so I can't tell you what the
  scattered pieces of birch bark, or the particularly attractive twig weigh,
  that I pick up and stuff in a pocket as I amble along.

  My two quart aluminum pot, blackened by a build up of heat-conserving baked on
  soot, adds 6.5 ounces to my chemical-free, cooking/water purification system.
  No cozy and wind screen are needed since fuel is both plentiful and free,
  though I have been known to duck behind convenient boulders to provide shelter
  from blustery winds and thus speed boiling times.

  Weary