[at-l] hammock camping

David, you know that it is against medical ethics and Georgia Law for
me to actively participate in executions. However, I will be willing to
avoid planning for such a demonstration.

I hearby appoint you as chair of the Condemned Hammock Hanging Ad Hoc
Subcommittee, with formal report in the Isengard meadows sometime
before pre-tea.

;-)

Bill...
<I've condemned mine a couple of times after the buckles broke on my
tree-hugger webbing>