[at-l] Doyle Hotel

At 05:26 PM 1/3/02 -0500, John O wrote:
>I just called the Doyle & the rates were raised to $15 a person, double $20
>& each additional person remains at $5.  I know it's highwaay robbery but
>what are we going to do?
>Once Kahley hits the Lottery she'll buy the Doyle & the rates will
>decrease.

The lottery is up to 5.5 mil this week.  Might just buy a ticket!

>GO KAHLKEY.  New name will be K-7 Hotel

No way...Mike, who is needless to say, reluctant to see
be plunk down a mil of our hard earned winning on a very
old hotel, says it must me renamed "Millionaire Mike's"

I'd keep it the Doyle...or maybe rename it after Earl.
Hmmmm..did Earl stay at the Doyle?