[at-l] Winter and glasses

I did the same with my eyes back when they used a diamond knife to make
the never healing lacerations to my corneas. Now I only have problems
with stars at night, reading (damned presbyopia), and a little
distance. The glasses I wear (it took 10 years to convince me) are not
necessary after 2 days outside, although I need reading glasses for
some menus on town days.

Bill...