[at-l] Re: Hiking foods for low blood sugar, wheat sensitives (long)

Delita -- This post practically had me dancing around the room saying, "She's
just like me. She's just like me." At last, someone who has the same problems
I do. And -- even better -- has found great solutions. I was amazed at how I
saw myself in what you wrote. Same need for snacks, for dealing with food to
be able to hike. Same crashes if I don't eat right. There's a joy in coming
across someone who can really understand the difficulties of hypoglycemia.
I'm not alone! :-)

I would appreciate the web site where you found help. Thanks!
Vcat