[at-l] Update/PaRucksite/Ruckdogs

<<If it snows, they agreed to plow the Campstore Parking Lot for us as (woohoo POG!!)  as well as the overflow lot at the "furnace".>>

Sheesh - you get stuck in a snowbank in a rental car ONCE and people don't let ya forget it :) Will have the bearzuki this year so it shouldn't be an issue. Of course, if we get a blizzard while we are out hiking, that might be a different story.

<<They will also plow access to and the parking pad
of any reserved campsite.>>

When you call to make a reservation, (888-PA-PARKS) I founf it helpful to have a map of the campsites - that can be found at http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/parks/maps/pine_camp.pdf

POG