[at-l] Winter and glasses

Bruce W. Calkins wrote:

> Yes, enquiring minds need to know!  In the past I have chosen between
> partial blindness through fog and frost and partial blindness by extreme
> myopia.  Is there any hope for the four eyed among us?

I chose to let a man with a lot of suffixes take a laser to my eyes.
Now if my glasses are foggy I don't know because they're home in a
drawer somewhere, not bothering me.  I take a great deal of pleasure
in going in and out of a warm house on a cold night.  Look!  I can
still see!

-amy in md, sightfully