[at-l] And now.....a joke part II

This is one of my all time favorites.  Not as gross as kahley's
though.........

A drug store owner comes to his store in the late morning and,
standing
at the door is a man who looks like crap.  He's sweating and
pasty white
and is holding onto a light pole.  This poor slob is standing
completely
still and has a look of complete terror on his face.  Well the
owner of
the store stops and asks the guy if he can help The guy looks
like he's
gonna start to cry and shakes his head no very slowly.  The man
then
shrugs his shoulders and walks into his store.  He stops at the
counter
to see the cashier on his way to the pharmacy desk, and asks the
young
lad if he knows anything about the guy outside.  "Yes!" answers
the
eager young salesman,  "He came in about a half hour ago and was
complaining about a terrible cough.  He wanted cough syrup, but
we were
out so I gave him a bottle of liquid laxative and told him to
drink the
whole bottle and he wouldn't cough again for the rest of the
day."  "YOU
DID WHAT!?" bellows the store owner.  "Why on earth would you do
that?"
"Well" answers the clerk, "Now he won't dare cough!"