[at-l] Repost/PaRuck List

"...When i last spoke with the Park folks, they said they were trying a pilot
program to allow dogs in the campground."

 I think there may be confusion between the hostel and the nearby State Park
 camping area.

 I've stayed at both on several occasions. It's my impression that they are
 separate institutions, each with their own rules.

 I love the mansion. My wife and I used to stop overnight both coming and going
 on our regular trips to North Carolina to visit her parents. It was nice after
 a long day's drive to stretch out through an entire building and not be cramped
 in a dreary motel room.

Weary