[at-l] Rusty's Is Closed

I "talked" (i.e., listened to him gripe big time!) with Rusty a good bit
re this when I was there this summer; I got the feeling this time he
might really mean it, but time will tell; he has such a beautiful piece
of paradise there, but seems to me to be getting more and more bitter
about the world and hikers, etc.  He might just do it this time - hope
I'm wrong, though!

Thru-Thinker