[at-l] Rusty's Is Closed

Hmmm....

I wonder if his annual New Years Eve Party got out of line?   According to
their schedule, TeamTripleCrown was supposed to spend the day there.  I hope
they didn't get caught using their cellphone or laptop!

Anyway, Rusty runs in cycles and threatened to close his doors to hikers
before, I can't see him turning anyone away, but he may.  Although not for
everyone, the HardTime Hollow was a cool place.

Some of his signs would make a great addition to the AT Museum.

Sly

johno@mail.monmouth.com writes:

> Just got word from ATC that Rusty has asked that he be removed from the
> 2002 Companion.  He says he's closed for good.
> If I remember correctly over 10,000 hikers have visited Hard Time Hollow
> since he opened in the early 80's.
> I spent 5 days there in 99 &

multipart/alternative
  text/html