[at-l] Washing a down bag...

Anyone have ideas on washing a down bag?  Mine is over due, but I not sure
which is the best detergent to use.  Will household detergent work or should
I use Woolite or the pricey stuff they sell at the outfitters?

I know enough to use a front loader, but is it best to use tennis balls in
the dryer to fluff it and at which setting?

Thanks in advance, you guys/girls are awesome!  : )

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---