[at-l] Final gear list?

JohnO writes:

> Backpack Weight Including Food & Water For 5 Days
> Total    457.2    28.575

Yo JohnO,

If you deduct 1.5 pounds of food per day, times 5 days, that would mean the
weight of your pack on your back would be 21.075 pounds or 19.057, less the
weight of a quart of water.

Is that correct?   Seems like a resonable figure considering the time of
year.  Sorry, it's hard reading your speadsheet spread all over the page.

Stay warm and have the best of times!

Sly

Hi Sly,
Thanks for pointing out my math error.  Here's what it should read.
457.2oz    28.575 lbs
-120oz    5 days of food
337.2oz
-32oz     qt water
305.2oz
-7.5oz    5 days of esbit tabs
297.7oz   18.60625 lbs

I'm really looking forward to having a blast.
John O

            http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html