[at-l] Favorite Knife ?

The Esquire Swiss Army knife by Wenger works fine.  I think Victorianox has a
similar model.  All it has is a small blade, nail file (good to clean under
your nails), tweezers, tooth pick and scissors.  I think I did most of the AT
and PCT with only a pair of collaspible scissors, but this knife is just as
light.

I have an extra, still in the package.  I gave it to Frieght Train when he
visited last year during his hike, but he didn't need it and sent it back,
still wrapped.

I think I'll use it as a door prize at the YuckYuckYuck.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---