[at-l] Air Travel with Empty Fuel Bottles

I suspect you will have to take a "virgin" bottle. You will still have
some volatiles on the used bottle, the pump and the stove. I suspect
that stoves of most all sorts will be better ground shipped until the
world settles down a bit.

You might check with MSR and find out if they have sales in Chile.

Bill...