[at-l] YuckYuckYuck...

So far, you have announced the Yuck3RUCK for March (02 or 03?), maybe
at NOC with an interest in long term hiking in other regions. We don't
know costs. We do know that you think Goose Creek folks are cheap,
that free shelter at Amicolola is still too expensive, and that the
current GARUCK leadership is clueless and inconsiderate. I know I agree
with the latter constructive criticism. At least you haven't announced
that anyone of ran off with GARUCK or Y3RUCK funds.

As I said from the gitgo, I'm quite ready to be replaced from the
GARUCK or the Southern RUCK or whatever. I'm also ready to attend the
newest Y3RUCK. I think you could do a much better job.

Would you mind getting around to letting us know about the organizing
and improvements you have planned or desire? Is there any assistance
you need, other than constructive criticism? I don't plan to criticize
anything that hasn't happened and that I haven't assisted.

Bill....