[at-l] Repost/PaRuck List

Rides needed:
Mags from Baltimore (but I think we have that covered)
WC down from Maine.
Red up from the upper east TN, or southwest VA, or East NC? ;)

Anyone else that needs transportation, give a hollar.

Just add you name and resend or e-me.

Additions:
Black&blue
Amy from Maryland and
Delee maybe?
Datto ( I promise... no groping this time <VVBSEG>)
Chase
Landslide & Fur (and I won't tell what the birdie told me <g>)
Ken Knight (maybe)
--bakwudz
Feelix and
Oscar  (if Feelix gets lucky ) <g>
Skeeter will be there....not just his slides (ooops)
Stacy too with slides (ooops)
J.D. Hoessle & dog
Ken/Walkabout AT99
Vera Lehmkuhl
Gary Roberts if he can have a fire <g>  (It's OK now Gary but we'll
check a little closer to the time, to make sure)

Previously posted:

Earl Shaffer and family (if, as he always says "my health holds")
Jim and Ginny
Ready and Spur
Warren Doyle (maybe?)
JohnO
Michael Connick
POG
Dee
PittsburgH (ooops..he'll have my hide for that)
Mara (probable)
WC (needs ride)
Red (needs ride)
Mags