[at-l] Year End Summary

I stopped counting miles several years ago, but Ginny says we only did about
350 in 2001, so that's the least we've done in over a decade.  Of course
that doesn't count the roughly 100 hours/3700 miles of driving  for trail
work. But we'll do better this year.

For 2002 we've got a couple trail guides to finish - and at least 2 weeks in
Montana - and a lot of trail to maintain - and some other places that we're
curious about.

Y'all have a good first day of the rest of your lives.

Walk softly,
Jim