[at-l] PaRuck List

Looks like we have Mags ride covered from Baltimore, but
we need to get WC down from Maine.  Anyone else
that needs transportation, give a hollar.

This is a list from memory so s'cuse if I've missed someone.
Just add you name and resend or e-me.

Earl Shaffer and family (if, as he always says "my health holds")
Jim and Ginny
Ready and Spur  (WOOHOO a hug opportunity <g> Ready, I MISS YOU)
Warren Doyle (maybe?)
JohnO
Michael Connick
POG
Dee
Pittsburg
Mara (probable)
WC (needs ride)
Red (needs ride?)
Mags
Cheerio
Sloetoe
k-7
Rosaleen
Aloha! Ann ( remember her arguing with the trailtown doctor that her
              leg_can_not_be broken because she was walkin to Maine?)