[at-l] 2002 Thru Hike

It was a good hiking year for me too, having completed the Tuscarora Trail
and rehiking the Long Trail.  My commitment to the trail was further
fulfilled when I became a trail and shelter adopter with the Killington
Section of the GMC.  Minerva Hinchey Shelter's privy now has the best seat on
the trail. Be sure to check out Puddles the Poodle. Kyle and I went to the
shelter a couple of days ago and gave it  a good sweep.

2002 is going to be an even better year.  I'll be headed north from Amicalola
Falls State Park March 1, only 8.5 weeks away.  2002 is the 25th anniversary
year of when I first stood on Springer, May 20, 1977. Hope to see many of you
along the way as I walk north to Wallingford, take an extended leisurely
break poolside here at home, and if I can tear myself away from the pool,
continue on to Maine.

Cindy
http://friends.backcountry.net/mrsgorp