[at-l] The Year in hiking

My year in hiking?

Has been an interesting year.

What can I say about a year where I camped at ~13000
feet on the divide,  gaped at awe at the San Juans
while hiking in the Chicago Basin,fell in love with
the desolate and beautiful high desert in the canyon
country of Utah, went to the  Gathering and was glad
to again smell the crisp air and see the gorgeous
colors of a New England autumn.

The year ahead? Looking forward to some more winter
hikes (including a night bushwhack next week on
snowshoes. :D), learning to Telemark ski (look
out!ARRRRRRGGHH! CRASSSSHHHH!!!!) and taking a long
walk again after a four year abscence.  Four months is
not that far away....

=====