[at-l] Advice for a Jerk(ie)

Well, I sliced it real thin and salted it. It had been marinated in
spices and olive oil overnight, hence I am sure I've got lots of oil in
it. It is crispy but shiny on the bottom - much like Curtis.

I've wrapped it in paper towels and set out on the porch at 32*F. I
plan to freeze it in ziplocks until use. Mrs Bug said it tastes like
bacon, and to keep Bumpass's dogs away from it.

Bill...