[at-l] photon lights??

Hey,

	I too like the red one for sky watching nights. I found that the amber one is much better around camp. Try finding something in your food bag with the red one, haha everything looks as if it is in red pouches. Either one of these two will burn continuously for several days on one battery. When I compared the two battery brighter white light to the amber light. I found that I could read a book much easier with the amber one. But I could walk better with the white one.
	Since the Photons have such a short light beam range I started carrying a Blast flashlight also. Now I have a Tika headlamp. When something is crunching around in the woods close to your camp it is nice to have a light that will shine far enough to see whats out there. Now you have to choose if you need to see 30 feet or a mile to be comfortable  :-)

chase

chase