[at-l] Mish-mash...FireFly

Great,

	On a recent discussion about cameras we talked about the pro's/con's of the date feature that some camera's have. It adds the date on each slide / picture in the lower left hand corner. Now professionals hate this feature, others that hope to get a once in a lifetime shot may not want the date plastered onto their pristine shot.
	At the first Ruck ( ya it happened in Harpers Ferry not in PA) Firefly a former thru-hiker gave a nice slide show (among other's slide shows) of her thru-hike. As a prospective thru-hiker myself I really enjoyed the fact that her slides had the date imprinted on them. This let me relate time/place/weather to each slide. Of course every year and every hike is different. Still as we all know prospective thru-hikers in planning are hungry for any and all information. I think perhaps even non
hikers might enjoy seeing a date associated with each slide.

hmmm I wonder what other non-professionals think about the date feature?
Ok ok well the pro's opinion is welcome too LOL.

chase