[at-l] GARUCK LIST

In a message dated 12/30/2001 7:24:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> I wanted to see if Mrs. Bug would come. She was quite firmly against a
> return there due to lack of hot water and heat. Our group occurred
> _way_ outside their season, and they just didn't have it ready.

OB this my point.  Last year when you alone announced that the Southern Ruck
would be held at Goose Creek.   I warned you that it's a nice place, but very
rustic and certainly not worth the money Keith was charging off season.

In order to keep it local (even by Georgia standards) I suggested the Holiday
Inn Express in Hiawassee, for a less expensive venue with far better
accomodations, but you had none of it and were firm in your choice of GC.

I'm not interested in getting into a pissing match with you, Clyde or anybody
else over this matter, so have your Ruck where ever you like, but consider
there are others*, not just me, that can't afford the rates you're willing to
pay.

Sly

* think of the person that actually researched and posted the rates at
Amicalola Falls to the list with a WOW.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---