[at-l] Cameras - Say Cheese!

I am not a photgrapher, although I have a daughter who is. I would not
bring a digital today due to the short life of batteries and cost of
memory chips - you would need to mail your chips or find a fast web
connection to down load to save them.

The decision on slides vs. prints has more to do with what your plans
for the pictures are. I've heard a variety of advice of which converts
to the other best, but in general, if you want prints - get prints. If
you want to show slides, you know what to do.

I know that I can get CD's made of my prints pretty cheaply in Atlanta.
Then I have to figure out which CD is which and where I put it. If I
was smart and organized, the CD would live with the journal.

Bill...