[at-l] Could we lay off the hut-bashing please?

In a message dated 12/30/2001 10:35:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> I also have never understood why they can't build a regular AT-type shelter,
> or put
> in a tentsite at all the huts. Let us stay there and we'll let them stay
> there.

Cuz that way they couldn't charge you $60.

I agree, that there should be shelters and/or campsites at all full service
huts for independant backpackers, some of us don't need to be mistreated or
catered to by children.

I believe if the full service Huts went self-serve, the numbers would drop
dramatically.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html