[at-l] Matches---

In my internet quest to find the fire starters I'm looking for (Diamond
Brands has one that may be similar), I found out several things.  One is
that there are only 4 match companies left now.  There were like 21 in the
late '70s.  Then, I happened up on this gorgeous, jazzy site: www.ddbean.com
To make it trail related, Mt. Monadnock is on their logo.  The factory is
located at the base of the mountain.  Wander through the site.  I was truly
amazed at the professional quality and how lovely a site selling matches
could be.  anklebear

---