[at-l] Hello everybody! AT-L Noobe

This strikes at the heart of the matter.  This is/will be the adventure of
a lifetime.  Even if the total mileage is somewhat less than 2149± you will
have had the walk in the woods to remember for the rest of your days.  I
have met married couples on the trail having the times of their lives.  The
others?  I would guess they dropped off somewhere.  (The decision may have
to be made, one to continue alone, or drop out as partners to pursue lifes
other options.)  A backup plan or two is not planning to fail, but failing
to plan is a plan to fail.

I would suggest that a larger group can be expected to have a high
percentage of dropouts.

Black Wolfe