[at-l] hut-bashing question

On Saturday, December 29, 2001 5:03 PM anklebear said:
Well, I'd be hacked, too, if someone moved my stuff to an "up"
bunk when I'd claimed a "down" one.  That's a No-No in all
social circles, not just in hostels and huts.  I would have put
the kid on the floor.

Well of course!  The only response to rude children is to beat
their
parents soundly b4 turning to the child.
This, however, was no fault of the hut or the people running it,
but
rather, rude and inconsiderate cohabitants.
I suppose that one bad meal can spoil the restaurant, but a bad
customer
shouldn't have the same effect should it?

-r