[at-l] Sasafrass leavesHedgeapple

Leslie,
     Sorry it's the fruit and not the leaves.  I know they stink but old
timers used them for roach controll and it works.  Now isn't interesting to
find something that stinks so bad that even roaches won't come near!  Works
for ants, spider all sort of things too.  BTW after awhile the thing just
dires up and stops stinking but then I supose it needs replacing.  Never
tired it myself.
Rogene
PS One other use for them is pretend gernades we used to throw at school
during war fights.  Had to be careful not to hit anyone with those hard
things though.