[at-l] GARUCK LIST

ACK! I realized that my response sounded like a sour tone. Sorry, as I
am in the middle of preparing for a huge party, 3 weeks before GA RUCK,
and end of the year patient stuff. The only reason I know about Tremont
is because I went to a Wilderness Medical Society course there last
Feb. That sounds pretty much the same reason you know about the church
related spot near Max Patch, which would be a bit closer to the AT.

Here is all that is required to plan a RUCK. Sly and others, please
listen up! Declare on the list that you have checked out vacancies and
rates at your favorite spot, or a spot that you have heard of. Let us
know the date for the <State Abbreviation>RUCK. Instantly, there will
become a <State Abbreviation>RUCK! Amaze your friends and confound your
spouse! If you wait for someone else to do it, I can guarantee that you
will not be satisfied. You will also receive excellent advice from
others about how to do the job better, which gives you another
opportunity for improvement or spreading the RUCKster contagion.

Bill...
<Hoping everyone is ready to let their personal RUCK light shine!>