[at-l] Hello everybody! AT-L Noobe

Does anyone know if Irene is still on the list or
know how to contact her?  Josh, Irene and
her new hubbie thru hiked this year as their
honey moon and i think they are also veggers.

The next four weeks on the list will be full of Ruck talk.
If you are near enough to attend one of them, that's a great
way to see and touch and try out gear and see and touch
thruhikers.  Since you are engaged, you may not try out
the thruhikers though.  <Grin>

Welcome Josh!  Red, pass this man a smashmellow