[at-l] GaRuck

Hi Anyone going to GaRuck,
      Just got word from work that they give me the days off so now need =
a place to stay. I went through firery hoops to get 'em nursing shortage =
and all.  The inn is full up so any suggestions would be helpful.  I'm a =
gal by myself so only need a gal space for one, don't mind the floor =
etc, just not a bathtub please.  No camping out in the cold please.  I =
have arthrits and not interested in the agravation for just a few nights =
out that the cold can do to me.  No problem with the agravation for a =
long walk though.
Newbee
Rogene
Aka Bear Wolf