[at-l] GARUCK LIST

I don't know the place.

BTW, I am only the poor guy who volunteered to select a time and place
in 2001 and 2002. I have deliberately mismanaged and squelched all
planning and organization. I strongly suggest that someone fire me for
malfeasance and take up the Southern RUCK organizational thing before
someone gets the idea that I'm up for the job. Anarchy is an ugly thing
to watch.

Bill...