[at-l] Zip Stove

I can read the romance novel based on the AT right now:

Merry summited Cold Mountain ahead of Pippin. Her skin glowed with the
hue of sassafras leaves. She beamed a smile full of teeth shining like
emeralds as her man approached. Pippin has been her hiking partner,
life partner, fashion advisor and entomologist.

Pippin made a quizzical face as he approached, swatting away the gnats.

"Damn girl! You've got to get a bath at Rusty's! You smell like bad
root beer! And didn't your Momma teach you to brush your teeth?"....

Bill....