[at-l] Re: Why Delita hasn't left YET... and gear tales

You've got me intrigued.  Two questions:

    Is this good for an overnight? Like is there a convenient place to camp
mid-way?

    Is it relatively safe to leave a parked (not outstanding in any way) car
in that parking area overnight?

    Where do I get a map?

    Is there a fee?

Okay, make that 4 questions.