[at-l] Chronicles of Delita: non-trip report & gear

Actually, that is a pretty severe test, only possibly less severe than a
night in a hammock. The balcony is probably concrete, which is a tremendous
heat sink. If you only used one closed cell mat and were cold, you are just
another 3/4 pad away from comfort. If you also didn't use a bivy or tent,
you are likely to do well with either of those choices.

Get to be friends with your balakava, altho in the city folks will hand you
their wallets, jewelry and significant others real quickly. I don't like
ball caps for hats, as there is still lots of heat loss and opportunity for
sunburn - which furthers heat loss. If you combine the balakava with a ball
cap, you will really rack up the wallets and jewelry, and reduce sun damage.

Overall, your gear list and first aid kit looks real good for a start until
you find out what you really need. Go on out somewhere this weekend.

OrangeBug