[at-l] Semi OT - short 40M dipole

If any hams on the list use 40M for their trail QRP work, there is an
article in July QST (that's how far behind I am in my reading) about a 40M
dipole that is only 30' long.  If any of you are not ARRL members (don't
get QST) and want a copy of the article, e-mail me OFF LIST with your
snail mail address and I will send you a photocopy.

NOTE TO ALL HAMS:
There are a number of hams on this list (before Felix makes a comment,
Hams in this context means Amateur Radio Operators), I have a list of most
of them but a number of people have recently joined the list. If you are a
ham and have not previously let me know, e-mail me with your call, trail
name and other name so I can add you to the list and then I will share it
with the at-l

Rich Lubitz N2CFJ