HmmmmRe: [at-l] Side trip suggestions for Year 2002 thru-hikers

> >*) Plan to stay overnight at the 501 Shelter in

> hmmmm..how did you get by there without me feeding
> you?

I don't know -- didn't realize that was your
neighborhood I guess. Next time I'll call ahead and we
can get together. I'll fry up some Scrapple under the
skylight at 501 if you bring the maple syrup...

Datto

PS: You 2002 thru-hikers...try some Scrapple when you
see it on the menu. The perfect food for thru-hikers.
It's like grits to northerners...only with way more
calories. And just eat and enjoy. Ahh, don't ask for
the recipe...