[at-l] dec 23, 1999

Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

> Felix,
> I'd like to know how you planned on paying for the chesseburger, that is, if
> the grille had been opened.  Skills such as yours go along way on thru-hike!
> : )

Well, first of all, I had no idea how much the bunk was. I will tell you this: I
would have slept in the rain if it had come down to cheeseburger or bunkhouse.
I'm not sure what skills you are talking about, though. I do remember trying to
figure out which of Mt. Moma's dotters was the youngest.   ;)   She's got a
couple of good lookin' dotters for someone who smokes as a profession.

--
Felix Navidad
ME-->GA '98