[at-l] GARUCK LIST

ACK!!!

Damn we all need a RUCK and the Woods. Dave, I was simply spouting off at
the entire list, and nothing directed at you. If anything, I'm trying to
make sure that the Baskin & Robins analogy works, rather than any
appearance of competition or franchise. All sorts of ice cream works for
all sorts of folks, even those into sherbet and yogurt.

Occasionally, I've been concerned that the concept of RUCK could repeat the
history of certain e-lists. I am decidedly against the concept of a pecking
order and hope to assure that the GA/Southern RUCK stays informal and fun
for the attendees, especially if they help organize. I know some folks have
contributed a great deal of hard work and effort, occasionally are
recognized and appreciated for it, but also deserve assistance and
frivolity at RUCK.

OrangeBug
<please shoot me if it ever becomes OrangeNut>