[at-l] GARUCK LIST

Orange Bug wrote:

>>From what I know of the area, there are ample places for gathering and
> demonstrations near cabins, pavillions, near parking lots (especially
> near the top of the falls) and such. I sort of expect that if the
> weather is clear, we may get some interesting skies up near the Lodge
> where it is fairly dark during an active solar flare season. I hear you
> folks up PA and north may get some bright Northern Lights tomorrow
> night.

Damn.  I work for NASA.  I work at the Solar Data Analysis Center.
I'm admin for the group that operates the Solar and Heliospheric
Observatory.  Why do I always hear about cool solar stuff from third
parties?  I'm gonna have to have a talk with the science guys.

-amy in maryland, terribly uninformed