[at-l] Christmas night backpack

As lesson learned #4 please add "Don't dispose of uneaten food in the fire
ring.". I'm sure you had a very hot fire and burned everything to white ash,
but disposing of food waste in the fire ring is a bad habit, because others
who aren't as careful about burning out the fire pit may see you and follow
the example. Please pack out uneaten food and plastic, it calls critters,
and sooner or later someone has to clean and pack out the trash in the fire
pit.