[at-l] GARUCK LIST

Sorting thru Christmas mail, saw some Georgia Ruck list additions.
Somehow, I deleted the most updated  list.
So, this is from memory - checkitout and, if needed, inform me of the error
of my ways.

Also,
does anyone on the list have the big 3-room cabin at the top of the hill
reserved? Clyde thought he had it, but they reserved it for some other
weekend.

Sounds like OB and Vcat (Vcat, am I remembering right?) have breakfast under
control. How will I find the motivation to hike Saturday with hot cakes and
sausages beckoning... urp!... (or is this a Sunday am feed?)

In someone bringing a serious coffee pot? I'll volunteer a can of good
coffee. What else do you need? Butter? Syrup? Nappies?

Sunny from SC volunteered to coordinate an evening's potluck feed. She vowed
to bring her famous Tiramasu, lauded up and down the east coast.
I'm hoping Sly will serve up his prize-winning chili, said to be spicy-hot.
I can bring some good bread. Also some sodas (two liters). What else?

 Tell Sunny what you'll bring, I'm just stirring the pot for her, since she
volunteered and all...

Sunny suggested we do like the PA Ruck, where everyone brings their own
plate, mug and utensils (and washes their own too!). Sounds good to me.
Simple. Reusable. Any objections?

GUEST LIST:

Vcat and John
Sly
Hopeful/Lamar Powell and wife Diana
DaleAmerica
Nomad Kurt
Bryan Kramer plus a kid or two (75%)
Sunny and Sunset from SC
Rob Dekkker & Marcy Theresa
Ron/High Anxiety
Clyde Dodge and nephew Steve
David Addleton
Jan L.
Linda Benshop and hubby Jan
OB solo
Lee I Joe and Little Joes
Russ Dade (a post-Carribean cruise maybe)
Spur and Ready (maybe)
Pittsburgh (maybe)
Theresa/Farina (maybe)
Nimblewill Nomad (maybe)
Waterfall (a scratch - sadly enslaved a la cubicle)
--
    Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

http://www.mindspring.com/~janl2

E-mail:  mailto:janl2@mindspring.com